for 12 servings
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), diced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil (60 g)
- ¾ cup cream cheese (170 g), softened
- Calories 105
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the strawberries in a blender and blend until pureed.
- Add the vanilla extract, coconut oil, and softened cream cheese, and blend until the texture is silky smooth.
- Line a 12-cup muffin with liners (we used silicone liners) or grease with coconut oil. Divide the mixture between the cups.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until solid.
- Store in the freezer.