for 18 servings
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Calories 153
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220˚C).
- Slice the puff pastry into 6 even rectangles. Place a slice of cheddar on top of each puff pastry piece.
- Place a hot dog on the cheddar, then roll it up.
- Slice each roll into 3 even pieces, and arrange the pieces evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with a 1-inch (2-cm) gap between the pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown and flaky.
Leave a Reply