for 9 balls
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter (360 g)
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar (400 g)
- chocolate chip
- Calories 397
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 32g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix butter, peanut butter, M&M’s, and powdered sugar until well blended. More or less powdered sugar can be used to make mixture more or less dry.
- Make 1 inch (2 ½ cm) balls and freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir. Tip: Adding some vegetable shortening can make the chocolate thinner and easier work with.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into the chocolate. Place on wax paper, top with M&M’s (optional) and allow to harden. Refrigerate if needed.