for 6 servings
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 12 oz white chocolate (340 g), melted
- Calories 494
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 40g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a food processor, finely crush the cookies, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the mixture for sprinkling on top of the truffles.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and cream cheese, stirring until evenly mixed. Chill the mixture for about an hour or until it can be rolled into a ball and hold its shape.
- Divide and roll the mixture into golf ball-sized balls. Dip the truffles in the melted white chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the reserved cookie crumbs on top of the truffles before the chocolate hardens.
Leave a Reply