for 4 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (240 mL)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- ½ cup onion (75 g), diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ½ cup carrot (60 g), diced
- 1 cup broccoli floret (150 g)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups brown rice (690 g), cooked
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 987
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 154g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the oil and cook onions, garlic, and carrots until onions are translucent.
- Add broccoli and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Push all of the cooked vegetables to the side of the pan.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the cleared half of the pan. Scramble the eggs and mix with the rest of the vegetables.
- Add rice, cooked chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well and let the rice cook until slightly crispy.
Leave a Reply